In this workshop, taking insights from her latest book, This Human, Melis guides you through exposing and understanding your beliefs, and learning how to hack your own operating system. In this way you ensure your beliefs are in service of you, and your organisation.
Knowing beliefs are truths we’ve created about ourselves and the world we perceive is liberating. Learning how to uncover and reset beliefs empowers you to achieve more for people. Through this work, Melis helps you unlock a new perspective on how to lead in a human centred way.
The Hidden Impact of Beliefs is a 4-hour workshop spread over two nights:
- Session one: Wednesday, 19 April
- Session two: Wednesday, 26 April
- Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm AEST
- Venue: Huddle L6, 90 William Street, Melbourne
- Retailing at $290, we are offering an introductory price of $250.
- This also includes a copy of This Human for you to immerse yourself in!
There are limited spaces, so be sure to book your seat early!
Get Inspiration in your inbox
Join our newsletter and receive monthly human-centered design tips & tools, plus updates on future Huddle Academy.