Empathy is a connection superpower. It’s the vehicle we use to meaningfully understand customer experience. This is essential for designing great services that truly serve your customers.
Beyond the corporate buzzwords, this practical workshop reveals what empathy is and isn’t and how to practice it well. This workshop gives you important empathy skills you can take back to apply in your professional (and personal!) world.
All with a cup of tea in hand!
Hosted by experts in human relating, Kate McCombs (USA) and Louise Bourchier (NZ), don’t miss out on this special opportunity!
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU’LL:
- Understand what empathy is and what it isn’t (beyond the corporate buzzwords).
- Learn the value of empathy and how it supports better outcomes professionally and personally.
- Practice ways to use empathy well.
- Build empathy skills and confidence that you can apply in your professional (and personal) world.
- Drink unlimited, delicious tea.
About the facilitator
Kate McCombs is an internationally acclaimed relationships & intimacy educator. She specialises in teaching strategies that increase empathy and enable connection. She has a Master's in Public Health from the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor's in Anthropology from University of California at Berkeley. She’s facilitated this workshop around the world. Kate’s consulted for the World Health Organisation and her expertise has been featured in The Huffington Post, Fortune, Prevention, and Cosmopolitan Magazine. Her workshops have been hosted by New York University, University of California at Berkeley, and Middlebury College, among others.